Show My Homework
Introducing a new way to record, track and monitor homework at
The Marlborough C of E School
All pupils in Years 7–11 are required to have a school planner, an important means of recording homework and providing them with information to support their learning. Pupils in all year groups will need to purchase a planner, as will those joining during the school year.
The school also uses Show My Homework to record homework, offering:
- The ability to view quality and quantity of homework
- Notifications before homework is due
- Apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices*
- Choose Sign in with Office 365
- Enter your school email address, e.g. email@example.com
- Use the same password you use on the school computers
- If you see a Permission Requested screen, click Accept
The Show My Homework YouTube channel has guides on getting started for both students and parents. If a parent or carer is having difficulty accessing Show My Homework or a parent needs a discrete log in for their child or children please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7197 9550.
* Please direct any issues with the Show My Homework apps to the email above