Our courses start again in January 2018.
We have places on all of our courses at present, although some of them are limited. Please call the office on 01993 813592 to check availability before booking. We can take payment for courses over the phone
The following courses/workshops have been cancelled for the January term:
- So Now You Can Sing
We have spaces on all these workshops running on Saturday 3rd February unless indicated below:
- Sewing machines – learn to love your machine FULL
- Indian Head Massage FULL – reserves bookings can be taken
- Yoga, Back Care and Spinal Health
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Applemac for Beginners
- Picture Making Skills
- Italian Cookery: Sicilian chicken breasts and Queen of Belgium dessert
- Stained Glass
- Home Herbal – Making Herbal Teas, Tinctures, and Herbal Infusions
- Due to high demand, we have added an extra Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage workshop on Saturday 3rd February, from 1.30-4.15pm. Call now to book a place.
The community education courses are organised and managed by a team within The Marlborough Church of England School. The courses take place in the school.
Small, friendly groups with expert tutors
There are a variety of course subjects, from tai chi, pilates and yoga to singing, various art and craft, language and computer courses. Some run over several weeks and some are Saturday workshops.
Community Education Courses for Autumn 2017 Spring and Summer 2018
Download the brochure below in PDF format (Adobe Reader required).
Are you interested in tutoring for us?
We are particularly keen to explore NEW subjects and to hear from tutors of Cookery/Baking subjects, French, German, Interior Design, Yoga, Pilates and other exercise disciplines.