The following courses/workshops are now full. Reserve bookings can be taken:
- Cooking Through The Seasons: Autumn Basics
- Pilates Beginners, Thursday 12.20pm
- Psychology 1
- Tai Chi
- Yoga Monday morning
- Yoga Tuesday 4.30pm
- Yoga Wednesday evening
- Stained Glass workshop 14th October
- Patchwork for Beginners 14th October
The following courses/workshops have been cancelled:
- Acoustic Guitar for Beginners
- Italian Intermidiate
- Badminton 8.05pm
The following courses/workshops have time differences to times advertised in the brochure:
- Yoga Workshop - Nidra and Asana, 9.30pm-13.00 NOT 10.00-13.30
- The menu for the 4-course dinner party workshop on 19th May is now available under the course description.
The community education courses are organised and managed by a team within The Marlborough Church of England School. The courses take place in the school.
Small, friendly groups with expert tutors
There are a variety of course subjects, from tai chi, pilates and yoga to singing, various art and craft, language and computer courses. Some run over several weeks and some are Saturday workshops.
Community Education Courses for Autumn 2017 Spring and Summer 2018
Download the brochure below in PDF format (Adobe Reader required).
Are you interested in tutoring for us?
We are particularly keen to explore NEW subjects and to hear from tutors of Cookery/Baking subjects, French, German, Interior Design, Yoga, Pilates and other exercise disciplines.