For courses running September-December 2017:
Most of the weekly courses are now full. However, it is still possible to join the following:
- Anyone Can Sing, Tuesdays 6pm
- So Now You Can Sing, Tuesdays 7pm
- Life Drawing, Wednesdays 7.15pm
- Yoga, Mondays 9.40am
- Yoga, Tuesdays 4.30pm
The following courses/workshops have been cancelled for the September-December term. However, enquiries are welcomed for January 2018 start:
- Acoustic Guitar for Improvers
- Italian Intermediate
- Badminton 8.05pm
We have spaces on all these workshops running on Saturday 18th November unless indicated below:
- iPad / iPhone for Beginners
- Christmas Gifts and Crafts with a Sewing Machine
- Italian Cookery: Handmade pasta and Ragù Bolognese - FULL - Reserve spaces only
- Drawing for All
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage FULL
- Yoga: Restorative Practice
- Traditional Upholstery
- Acrylic Painting
- Stained Glass FULL
- iPad / iPhone for Improvers
- Pilates for the Spine and Back Pain
- Yoga Nidra
- Due to high demand, we have added an extra Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage workshop on Saturday 3rd February, from 1.30-4.15pm. Call now to book a place.
The community education courses are organised and managed by a team within The Marlborough Church of England School. The courses take place in the school.
Small, friendly groups with expert tutors
There are a variety of course subjects, from tai chi, pilates and yoga to singing, various art and craft, language and computer courses. Some run over several weeks and some are Saturday workshops.
Community Education Courses for Autumn 2017 Spring and Summer 2018
Download the brochure below in PDF format (Adobe Reader required).
Are you interested in tutoring for us?
We are particularly keen to explore NEW subjects and to hear from tutors of Cookery/Baking subjects, French, German, Interior Design, Yoga, Pilates and other exercise disciplines.