Curriculum Leader (Head of Department): English
Commencing: 1st September 2021
Salary: Mainscale/Threshold + TLR 1(2)
We are looking to recruit an outstanding Curriculum Leader (Head of Department) for English. An imperative is a drive and passion for your subject and a commitment to raising the expectations and achievement of all pupils. This is a rare opportunity to become part of a highly-motivated, professional and ambitious team and to have a real impact on learning across the school.
In return, we offer candidates:
· an ambitious school that is committed to outstanding outcomes;
· a caring culture based on shared values;
· fantastic, friendly students;
· committed, professional and well- qualified colleagues;
· strong support from a strong community of colleagues, parents and Governors;
· excellent CPD and opportunities for career progression;
· a dynamic and forward looking environment that will enable you to grow and flourish as a teacher and leader.
The excellent attitudes and behaviour of our students means that you are able to teach and lead the subject that you love. Our school is a happy place to work and learn.
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school prior to applying for the post. Further details and an application form are available on the school’s and TES website. Only applications completed on the school’s or TES application form will be accepted.
Closing date for applications: 4pm, 5th February 2021
Interview Dates: Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th February 2021
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
|Application Form - Support Staff||29th Nov 2019||Download|
|Application Form - Teaching Staff||29th Nov 2019||Download|
|Employment of Ex Offenders||22nd Aug 2018||Download|
|Secure Storage Disclosure Certificates||22nd Aug 2018||Download|
|Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy||09th Dec 2019||Download|